How To Contact Us
978-256-4363 (Medical/Appointment Line – 24 hours)
Regular Office Hours
Our office is open:
- Monday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.*
- Tuesday to Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.*
- Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.#
- Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to last patient @ (usually 4 p.m.)
- Sundays & Holidays: Urgent issues managed by coverage service, which can be reached through our main phone number.
Please call with behavioral or other well-child issues between 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., or write them down to ask during a routine well-child check-up.
Please book annual exams well in advance.
Call as early as possible for same day “sick” appointments. You may also leave a message on our answering machine. When you call for an appointment, or to talk to a doctor or nurse, please have the following information available:
- Your child’s age
- Approximate weight
- Description of any chronic disease or health problem
- Names and dosages of any medicines your child is taking (including over the counter medications)
- Name and telephone number of your pharmacy
If you need to call for lab results, please call between the hours of 11:00 a.m and 4:00 p.m.
After Hours Voice Mail Greetings
|Please read. We hope this will help you when calling the office. Monday Through Friday
Thank you for calling Chelmsford Pediatrics. Our office is now closed for the day. If you need to speak to a Doctor and cannot wait until the office opens, press “4” now. If you want to leave a message for the office, press “0” now.Please keep in mind this message will not be heard until the next business day.Saturday after office closes, Sundays & Holidays
Thank you for calling Chelmsford Pediatrics. Our office is presently closed. If you need to speak to a Doctor and cannot wait until the office re-opens, press “5” now. If you want to leave a message for the office, press “0” now.
Please keep in mind this message will not be heard until the next business day.
If your line is blocked
Leave a message on our Voice Mail for early a.m. sick appointment