Who We Are
- To provide compassionate, superior-quality care to each child and family.
- To work as an integrated team of doctors, nurses, lab technicians, and receptionists, with your child’s best interests at the forefront.
- To optimize the physical, intellectual and emotional development of every child and teenager.
- To work closely with families to ensure good communication, with mutual understanding and respect.
We honor the continuing memory of our founder, Dr. Donald Berman—scholar, physician, educator, leader—who served this community for over 50 years. We strive to offer the same compassionate care to new generations of families.
Donald R. Berman, M.D., F.A.A.P. Founder, 1954
- Raised in Massachusetts
- BA cum laude: Williams College (William town, MA)
- MD: Tufts Medical School (Boston, MA)
- Internship in pediatrics: Hahnemann (Phila.PA)
- Residency in pediatrics: Boston Floating Hospital for Children at New England Medical Center (Boston, MA)
- Lt. USNR: Medical Department
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Past Chief of Pediatrics at Lowell General Hosp. and Saints Mem. Med. Center
- Senior Clinical Instructor, Tufts Univ. School of Med.
- Awards of Excellence from Children’s Hosp. & New England Med. Center
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Middlesex North Medical Society